About Us

The institution with the nomenclature of Homoeopathic Stores & Hospital, Lahore was established more than ninety years ago by Dr. Muhammad Masood Qureshi, one of the leading Homoeopaths and pioneers of Homoeopathic System of Medicine in South Asian sub-continent.
This organization specializes in the manufacturing and production of following traditional medicines:

  • Homoeopathic & Biochemic Medicines conforming to Pakistan Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia in conjunction with the United States, German and British Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeias.
  • Homoeopathic Dilutions.
  • Homoeopathic Mother Tinctures.
  • Homoeopathic & Biochemic Triturations and Tablets.
  • Homoeopathic & Biochemic Combination Tablets.
  • Homoeopathic Specific Remedies.
  • Placebos

Our Mission

To “Bring Happiness back in life” by enabling people to “Feel better, live healthier, live longer”

At Masood we follow the legacy of Homeopathic principles, science and innovative healthcare that provides people with healthier and fulfilled lives.

Our Vision

The opportunity to be substantive and make a difference to the millions of lives everyday.

Who’s behind the scenes?

[extpsc id="7720"]

Brief History of Our Company

  • Late 1920s

    Two machines imported from Germany; Single Punch Tableting Machine & Triturating Machine.
  • 1922

    Founded as a Homoeopathic Clinic by Dr. Muhammad Masood Qureshi at 49 Fleming Road, Lahore.
  • 1930

    Monthly Homoeopathic Magazine founded by Dr. Muhammad Masood Qureshi
  • 1935

    Clinic moved to 30 Mayo Road (now known as Allama Iqbal Road)
  • 1935

    Society of Homoeopaths established by Dr. Muhammad Masood Qureshi to raise the voice for Homoeopathy in the Indian Sub-continent for the education of Homoeopaths
  • 1940

    First herbs imported from Germany and England.
  • 1955

    Homoeopathic Pharmaceutical factory established by Dr. Muhammad Masood Qureshi at 30 Allama Iqbal Road
  • 1956

    Homoeopathic Trust established by Dr. Muhammad Masood Qureshi
  • 1958

    Homoeopathic Trust Hospital’s Outdoor Department starts functioning under the supervision of Dr. Muhammad Masood Qureshi
  • 1960s

    Rotary Tableting machine from England is purchased along with 32 punches machine as well as granulation, mixers and dryers from Germany.
  • 1961

    Pakistan Homoeopathic Medical College is established by Dr. Muhammad Masood Qureshi
  • 1965

    Dr. Muhammad Masood Qureshi’s hard work pays off when the work done by Society of Homoeopaths Pakistan is recognized by the Pakistani Govt and DHMS is recognized by the Parliament of Pakistan.
  • 1966

    Pakistan Homoeopathic Medical College is recognized by the Government of Pakistan.
  • 1970

    Factory is moved to Quaid E Azam Industrial Estate- Kot lakpat, Lahore
  • 1973

    First exports to Malaysia, Srilanka, Singapore and Bangladesh begin, and the company enters the international market.
  • Early 2000’s

    First ISO certifications.
  • 2013

    Named changed from Homoeopathic Stores and Hospitals to Dr. Masood Homoeopathic Pharmaceuticals.
  • 2015

    Enlistment by Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) as a manufacturer of quality Homoeopathic medicines along with the issuance of Enlistment Certificate (00016)
  • 2016

    GMP Certification- the first and only Homoeopathic Pharmaceutical manufacturer in Pakistan to be awarded at that time.
  • 2017

    Awarded certificates of enlistment for Mother Tinctures and Dilutions by DRAP.
  • 2018

    HALAL Certified- The first and only HALAL certified Homoeopathic Pharmaceutical manufacturer in Pakistan.
Call Now ابھی کال کریں
WhatsApp واٹس ایپ