Tribulus terrestris QSeptember 2, 2019
AESCULUS HIPSeptember 19, 2019
For Ringworms and Psoriasis.
Masood’s Acid Chrysophanic Ointment is best indicated for the ringworms and psoriasis.
- Effective for the red, itchy and painful patches on the skin.
- Helpful in ringworm, dry, rough and sensitive skin.
- Also used for eczema and psoriasis.
This ointment is non-greasy and has pharmaceutical elegance.
Apply Acid Chrysophanic ointment 2-3 times on the affected part. Clean the skin before application of the ointment or as directed by physician.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Information For Doctors
Psoriasis, Ringworm, Eczema and Scabby Eruptions.
Acid Chrysophanic Trit 2x 1% v/w in a water miscible base.
Acid Chrysophanic Characteristics:
- Natural History:
Chrysophanic acid (An organic acid obtained from rhubarb and some lichens. A constituent of “Goa powder.”)
- Tried as a local application in the form of ointment in worse cases of psoriasis on one limb Chrysophanic acid. has caused the disappearance of the eruption on the other limb as well, showing a constitutional action.
- It has been used with some success in the lower triturations internally in psoriasis, ringworm, and other skin affections, also as a local application in ringworm.
It is a powerful irritant of the skin and mucous membranes.