ACID CHRYSOPHANICSeptember 19, 2019
APIS MELLIFICASeptember 19, 2019
For piles (bleeding or non-bleeding)
Masood’s Aesculus Hip Ointment is best indicated for piles (bleeding or non-bleeding).
- Indicated in Haemorrhoids (bleeding or non-bleeding).
- Effective in reducing anal pain after passing stool.
- Marked action on the engorged haemorrhoidal veins.
- Also used for burning in anus.
This product is non-greasy and has pharmaceutical elegance.
Apply Aesculus Hippocastanum ointment 2-3 times on the affected part. Clean the skin before application of the ointment or as directed by physician.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Information For Doctors
Piles, Heamorrhoids, Bleeding or Non-Bleeding.
Aesculus Hippocastanum Q 10% v/w in a water miscible base.
Aesculus Hippocastanum characteristics:
- Natural History:
Horse-chestnut. (Northern India and North America.) N. O. Sapindaceae. Tincture of ripe kernel, trituration of dry kernel.
- The most intense action is on the lower bowel and pelvic organs.
- There are hemorrhoids, blind or bleeding, if they bleed it gives relief.
- Constipation, stools large, hard, followed by feeling of prolapse of rectum.