HR-45 (HAEMOSTASIS)June 18, 2019
Aletris Farinosa Q Mother TinctureJune 27, 2019
Alfalfa Q – Mothre Tincture
₨130 – ₨1,090
Source: Medicago Sativa, California Clover or Lucerne
- There are a number of impressive health benefits associated with Alfalfa Q.
- Alfalfa is the “Father of all foods”. They are typically high in vitamin K and also contain many other nutrients, including vitamin C, copper, manganese and folate.
- Alfalfa Q mother tincture acts as a general tonic and favourably influences nutrition, toning up the appetite and digestion resulting in greatly improved mental and physical vigour, with gain in weight.
- Disorders characterized by malnutrition are mainly within Alfalfa therapeutic range.
- Alfalfa Q increases the quantity of milk in nursing mothers.
30ML, 60ML, 120ML, 450ML
Dosage Directions for use
Dosage: 5-10 drops several times daily. Continue its use until tonic effects ensue. [or to be used as directed by a registered homoeopathic physician.]
Note: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Information For Doctors
Common name: Medicago Sativa
Botanical name: Alfalfa
- Under weight.
Mother Tinctures: Agnus castus, Gentiana lutea, Ginseng quinquefolia, Hydrastis canadensis, Moringa ollifera, Oleum jecoris aselli, Phosphoricum acidum, Sarsaparilla officinalis, Urtica urens, Yohimbinum
Biogen: Biogen 28 (RECOVEROMAX)