APIS MELLIFICASeptember 19, 2019
BELLADONNASeptember 19, 2019
For Minor Injuries and Bruises.
Masood’s Arnica Ointment has pain relieving properties and best indicated for minor injuries and bruises.
- Effective for the all the physical traumas, sprains and injuries.
- Used in muscular stiffness, ecchymosis and bed sores.
- Helps to treat the eruptions of small pimples.
This product is non-greasy and has pharmaceutical elegance.
Apply Arnica Montana ointment 2-3 times on the affected part. Clean the skin before application of the ointment or as directed by physician.
- Arnica should not be used externally where there is open wounds.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Information For Doctors
Sprains, Wounds, Eruptions, Pimples, Ecchymosis and Bed Sores.
Arnica Montana Q 15% v/w in a water miscible base.
Arnica Montana Characteristics:
- Natural History:
Tincture of whole fresh plant.
Tincture of root.
- It may be said to be the traumatic par excellence.
- Trauma in all its varieties and effects, recent and remote, is met by Arnica.
- Allied to wounds are hemorrhages, and Arnica causes and cures hemorrhages of many kinds: dilatation and rupture of small blood-vessels.
- Crops of small boils. Bed sores.