Aletris farinosa QJune 27, 2019
Berberis aquifolium QJune 27, 2019
Avena sativa Q
₨110.00 – ₨950.00
Source: Common Oat
- Avena sativa Q has a selective action on brain and nervous system, favourably influencing their nutritive functions.
- Nervous exhaustion and sexual debility call for this remedy. It is indicated in loss of sleep.
- Homoeopathic Mother tincture Avena sativa Q is the best tonic for debility after any disease.
- You can buy Dr. Masood’s Avena Sativa Q online at Cash of Delivery across Pakistan.
- Avena Sativa Q is Avaialbe in 30, 60, 120 & 450 ML packaging.
30ML, 60ML, 120ML, 450ML
Dosage Directions for use
Dosage: Tincture 10-20 drops doses, preferably in hot water. [or to be used as directed by a registered homoeopathic physician.]
Note: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Information For Doctors
Common name: Common Oat
Botanical name: Avena sativa
- Nervous exhaustion
- Sexual debility
Mother Tinctures: Abroma augusta folia, Agnus castus, Alfalfa, Damiana, Ginseng quinquefolia, Hypericum perforatum, Moringa olifera, Nuphar luteum, Passiflora incarnata, Piscidia erythrina, Rauwolfia serpentine, Sabal serrulata, Viscum album, Yohimbinum
Combination tablets: CT 16 (BRAINAL), CT 17 (STRENTHIN), CT 32 (RESTON), CT 43 (GOSLEP), CT 56 (MUSTON)
Heal remedies: HR 16 (RELAXOFOS), HR 40 (FORTITON), HR 41 (AVENASOM), HR 50 (HARMOVIT-M), HR 62 (FATIGUERON)
MPW Numbers: MPW 11 (NERVIX), MPW 13 (NERVOSIN), MPW 22 (DEBIREX)
Biogen: Biogen 24 (NEURODOL), Biogen 27 (REVITONEX), Biogen 28 (RECOVROMAX)
Tablets: Super Moringa, Super sexual tonic
Drops: Brain Tonic Plus
Capsules: Kraver Gold
Biochemic salt: Calcarea phosphorica, Ferrum phosphoricum, Kali phosphoricum, Magnesia phosphorica, Natrum muriaticum, Natrum sulphuricum. [Usually prescribed in 6x potency, Dosage: 2 tablets, thrice a day.]