ARNICASeptember 19, 2019
CALENDULASeptember 19, 2019
For Carbuncles and Redness of Skin due to Infection
Masood’s Belladonna Ointment is best indicated for Carbuncles and redness of skin due to infection.
- Indicated in throbbing pain due to skin infections.
- Effective for acne rosacea and erysipelas.
This product is non-greasy and has pharmaceutical elegance.
Apply Belladonna ointment 2-3 times on the affected part. Clean the skin before application of the ointment or as directed by physician.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Information For Doctors
Boils, Acne, Rosacea and Erysipelas.
Belladonna Q 5% v/w in a water miscible base.
- Natural History:
Atropa Belladonna. Deadly Nightshade. (Greece, Italy, Britain.) N. O. Solanaceae. Tincture of whole plant when beginning to flower.
- They are in great variety, but throbbing, burning, and stabbing are very characteristic: “stabbing from one temple to the other.”
- The pains come and go suddenly no matter how long they may last.
- Eruptions like scarlatina, suddenly spreading.
- Suppurative wounds, Erythema, Pustules on the face.
Belladonna always associated with hot, red skin, flushed face and glaring eyes.