Berberis Aquifolium QJune 27, 2019
Calendula Officinalis QJune 27, 2019
Berberis Vulgaris Q
₨210 – ₨1,700
- Berberis vulgaris Q (Mother tincture) mainly act on the kidney, urinary bladder, liver and gallbladder.
- It is also useful in the treatment of Kidney Stone & gallstones.
- Pain in the region of the kidneys and bladder is most marked in this remedy.
- Berberis vulgaris Q is especially indicated in inflammation of kidneys with hematuria and bubbling sensation in kidneys.
- This homoeopathic mother tincture relieves the joint pain associated with urinary complaints.
30ML, 60ML, 120ML, 450ML
Dosage Directions for use
Dosage: Tincture to sixth potency. [To be used as directed by a registered homoeopathic physician.]
Note: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Information For Doctors
Common name: Barberry
Botanical name: Berberis vulgaris
- Rheumatic arthritis.
- Urinary tract infection
Mother Tinctures: Apis mellifica, Carduus marianus, Chelidonium majus, Chimaphila umbellate, China Officinalis, Chionanthus virginica, Cimicifuga racemosa, Dioscorea villosa, Hydrastis canadensis Gaultheria procumbens, Guaicum, Hydrangea arborescens, Phytolacca decandra, Thlaspia bursa pastoris, Uva ursi, Viscum album
Biogen: Biogen 19 (RELAXOMAX), Biogen 28 (RECOVROMAX)
Combination tablets: CT 4 (UTIWELL), CT 12 (IMUNAX), CT 35 (RENOL), CT 55 (MADIPAN)
Heal remedies: HR 3 (INFLAM), HR 17 (HEPALGIN), HR 31 (RHEUMA), HR 61 (CYSTICON), HR 77 (RENOCAL)
MPW numbers: MPW 17 (URISED), MPW 19 (ARFOS)
Liniment: Active Bryonia