Nuphar luteum QJuly 15, 2019
CALCAREA PHOSJuly 16, 2019
₨130.00 – ₨1,240.00
Fluoride of Calcium
- Dr. Masood Homeopathic’s Calcarea Fluor Bio Chemic salt helps maintain the elasticity of skin.
- Indicated in enlarged varicose veins.
- Calcarea Flour is an effective homeopathic remedy Used in hemorrhoids and piles and its related symptoms.
- Fulfills the calcium fluoride deficiency in tooth enamel.
- Masood’s Calcarea Flour is Suitable in rough, chapped and cracked skin.
- Helpful in decreasing glandular swellings.
- Available in 3X, 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X, 1000X Potency
|Form (Type)|| |
Powder Form, Tablets Form
3X, 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X, 1000X
20GM, 100GM, 500GM
Dosage Directions for use
Dosage: Third to twelfth trituration; or as prescribed by Homeopathic physician.
Note: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Information For Doctors
Calc Fluor is present in the surface of the bones, enamel of the teeth, elastic fibers of the skin, muscular tissues and blood vessels. It is responsible for all the elasticity within the body and for the surface of bones and teeth. Deficiency of Calc Fluor can lead to varicose veins, over relaxed organs, relaxed uterus, hardened glands, stretched ligaments, hemorrhoids, sagging abdomen, mumps, carbuncles, chill blains and ulcers etc.
Where it Acts?
It acts on glands, periosteum, fibrous tissues and also on vascular system. It repairs looseness of teeth from their sockets; dental fistula also.
- Broken skin, cracked heels
- Calluses on hands, feet & elbows
- Flabby skin, stretch marks
- Cold sensitive teeth
- Hardened glands, piles
- Varicose veins
- Spastic colon
- Square folds and fan shaped wrinkles around the eyes.
- Prominent wrinkles and folds below the eyes.
- Brownish black circles around the eyes.
- Burst veins.
- Lines in the face.
- Cracked lips, corners of mouth, hands and fingers.
- Shiny skin.
- Scaly or flaky skin.
- Enlarged varicose veins.
- Bones and teeth complaints
- Extremely sensitive gums.
- Stretch marks.
- Poor condition of enamel of the teeth.
- For elasticity of the muscles, glands, connective tissues, ligaments and tendons.