Berberis Vulgaris QJune 27, 2019
Carduus Marianus QJune 27, 2019
Calendula Officinalis Q
₨210 – ₨1,700
- Calendula officinalis Q , mother tincture is a great antiseptic and healing agent, applied locally.
- It has no irritating property.
- Calendula officinalis Q is useful for open wounds.
- It has specific action to promote healthy granulation on external or internal cuts, lacerated wounds and surgical operation ulcers.
- It is also act as an astringent agent after tooth extraction.
- Homeopathically it is used in all type of injuries and reduce pain.
30ML, 60ML, 120ML, 450ML
Dosage Directions for use
Dosage: Locally, Calendula officinalis for all wounds, for burns, sores, fissures and abrasions. Internally, Tincture to third potency. [To be used as directed by a registered homoeopathic physician.]
Note: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Information For Doctors
Common name: Marigold
Botanical name: Calendula officinalis
- Infections after injury
- Pain after injury
Mother Tinctures: Bellis perennis, Cactus grandiflorus, Ceanothus americanus, Eucalyptus globulus, Hamamelis virginiana, Hypericum perforatum, Millefolium, Ruta graveolens, Sabina, Thlaspia bursa pastoris, Trillium pendulum
Combination tablets: CT 45 (TROMUS), CT 55 (MEDIPAN)
Heal remedies: HR 3 (INFLAM), HR 45 (HAEMOSTASIS)
Biogen: Biogen 27 (REVITONEX), Biogen 28 (RECOVROMAX)
Ointment: Calendula Cream, Echinacea, Hypericum