Cof-TabNovember 7, 2019
Fever-AidNovember 7, 2019
₨450.00 – ₨1,400.00
Effective for Cough, Cold and Catarrh.
Masood’s Coldifix tablets relieves symptoms of cough, cold and catarrh.
- Indicated in all type of cough.
- Used to improve runny nose, sore throat and fever.
- Helps to treat acute and chronic catarrh.
Presentation: Bulk packaging in 200 and 800 tablets.
200 Tab., 800 Tab.
Dosage Directions for use
As prescribed by Homoeopathic physician. OR
Adults: 2 tablets 3 time a day,
Children: 1 tablet 3 time a day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Coldifix should not be used upon expiry of shelf life or if blister seal is broken.
- Do not use Coldifix in case of known hypersensitivity to the ingredients or any of the excipients listed on the carton.
Information For Doctors
For Symptomatic relief of Cough, Cold and Catarrh.
Each tablet contains: Homeopathic Mother Tinctures of
- Ocimum gra Q
- Ocimum sanct Q
- Eucalyptus glob Q
Homoeopathic trituration of
- Ferr phos 6x
- Kali mur 6x
- Nat mur 3x
Ocimum gra: Nasal catarrh, fever and cough.
Ocimun sanct: Excellent result in cold, catarrh and cough. Nasal catarrh with sneezing, white or yellow secretion.
Eucalyptus glob: Chronic catarrhal, purulent and fetid discharge. Irritative cough,
Ferr phos: First stage of colds in head. This remedy for first stage of all febrile disturbances and inflammations, especially for catarrhal affections of respiratory tract.
Kali mur: Loud, noisy stomach cough; cough short, acute, and spasmodic, like whooping-cough; expectoration thick and white. Rattling sounds of air passing through thick, tenacious mucus in the bronchi; difficult to cough up.
Nat mur: Stitches all over chest. Cough, with bursting pain in head. Shortness of breath, especially on going upstairs (Calc). Whooping-cough with flow of tears with cough.