Uva ursi QOctober 10, 2019
CT-02 (LAXACURE)October 25, 2019
₨130.00 – ₨1,100.00
Effective For Anemia And Chlorosis.
What is ANEMROSIS?
ANEMROSIS is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
ANEMROSIS support body’s ability to build and creates new blood cells, improves appetite and restore or maintains the iron balance.
Masood’s ANEMROSIS is excellent for blood deficiency and paleness of the skin.
- Indicated in anemia and chlorosis.
- It helps to improve appetite and immunity.
- Normalizes hemoglobin level and improves iron storage.
- Alleviate symptoms of fatigue, weight loss and pale skin.
- It regulates cell metabolism and improves body functioning.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- 3 tablets after every 3 hours.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of ANEMROSIS are known.
No contraindication for the use of ANEMROSIS are known till date.
No interactions between ANEMROSIS and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Anemic appearance, watery blood, palpitation and general weakness.
Each tablet contains:
- Calcaria phos 6x 32.2% w/w
- Ferum phos 6x 32.2% w/w
- Kali phos 6x 32.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Calcaria Phos: Anemic children who are peevish, flabby, have cold extremities. Anemias after acute diseases and chronic wasting diseases. Chlorosis.
Ferum Phos: Increases hemoglobin. In pale, anemic subjects, with violent local congestion.
Kali Phos: Weak and tired. Especially adapted to the young.