CT-01 (ANEMROSIS)October 25, 2019
CT-03 (KUFF-COL)October 25, 2019
₨130.00 – ₨1,100.00
Used For Constipation.
What is LAXACURE?
LAXACURE is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
LAXACURE is curative medicine for constipation, flatulence, sensation of pressure and fullness in the right upper abdomen.
Masood’s LAXACURE is effective medicine for Constipation.
- Indigestion due to sluggish functioning of liver.
- Effective when stool is hard, dark and in small lumps.
- Sensation of fullness in the area of the liver.
- Used in bloating and having lumpy feeling in the abdomen.
- Also regulates the bowel movements and liver functioning.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- 4 tablets after meals and at bed time.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of LAXACURE are known.
No contraindication for the use of LAXACURE are known till date.
No interactions between LAXACURE and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Stool dry, torpid liver.
Each tablet contains:
- Calc flour 6x 32.2% w/w
- Nat mur 6x 32.2% w/w
- Nat sulph 6x 32.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Calc flour: Generally far down on sacrum and constipation. Much wind in the lower bowel.
Nat mur: Constipation; stool dry, crumbling.
Nat sulph: liver sore to touch with sharp stitching pain.