CT-03 (KUFF-COL)October 25, 2019
CT-05 (DIFTON)October 25, 2019
₨130.00 – ₨1,100.00
Effective For Urinary Troubles.
What is UTIWELL?
UTIWELL is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
UTIWELL cures inflammation of bladder, burning pains when urinating, and yellow urine or turbid urine.
Masood’s UTIWELL is effective for Urinary Complaints.
- Indicated in cases of bladder irritation with excess or lack of urine.
- Reduces dull pain in the renal region, burning pains when urinating.
- Controls dribbling of urine and frequent urge to urination.
- Strengthen the bladder muscles and reduce the inflammation.
- Also used as preventive medicine for enuresis.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- 2 tablets after every 2 hours. Reduce frequency when better.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of UTIWELL are known.
No contraindication for the use of UTIWELL are known till date.
No interactions between UTIWELL and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Inflamed bladder, burning and frequent urge for urination.
Each tablet contains:
- Ferr phos 6x 24.2% w/w
- Kali mur 6x 24.2% w/w
- Kali phos 6x 24.2% w/w
- Mag phos 6x 24.2 w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Ferr phos: Urine incontinence. Irritation at neck of bladder. Polyuria. Diurnal enuresis.
Kali mur: Detoxifying agent.
Kali phos: Enuresis. Incontinence of urine. Bleeding from urethra. Very yellow urine.
Mag phos: Reduces pain in pelvic region.