CT-07 (DEGERD)October 25, 2019
CT-09 (LECUORID)October 25, 2019
₨130.00 – ₨1,100.00
Supportive Treatment For Gonorrhea.
What is NILGON?
NIGLON is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
NIGLON is effective in the treatment of gleet and its associated symptoms like mucopurulent discharge, anxiety, anxiousness and discomfort sensation in the urethra.
Masood’s NIGLON is effective in treatment of gonorrhea.
- Indicated in Inflammation of the genetalia.
- Controls mucopurulent discharge (profuse thick yellow discharge).
- Effective for fever, loss of appetite due to gonorrhea.
- Also treat its associated symptom like sore throat and rectal discomfort.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
20GM, 100GM, 500GM
Dosage Directions for use
- 4 tablets after every 2 hours.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of NILGON are known.
No contraindication for the use of NILGON are known till date.
No interactions between NILGON and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Gleet, acute or chronic, all stages.
Each tablet contains:
- Ferr phos 6x 32.2% w/w
- Kali mur 6x 32.2% w/w
- Mag phos 6x 32.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Ferr phos: Anti-inflammatory.
Kali mur: detoxifying agent.
Mag phos: Reduces pain.