CT-08 (NILGON)October 25, 2019
CT-10 (NEURAFOS)October 25, 2019
₨130.00 – ₨1,100.00
Supportive Treatment For Leucorrhea Whites.
What is LEUCORID?
LUECORID is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
LUECORID treats vaginal infection or reduces white thick discharges with itching and weakness.
Masood’s LEUCORID is effective for the treatment of leucorrhoea.
- Useful in all kinds of Leucorrhoea.
- Reduces Lower abdominal pain, backache and pain in the leg.
- Recover loss of appetite & physical Weakness due to leucorrhoea.
- Also helps in problems related with Hormonal Imbalance.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- 2 tablets after every 4 hours.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of LUECORID are known.
No contraindication for the use of LUECORID are known till date.
No interactions between LUECORID and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Leucorrhoea, its ill effects, sterility etc.
Each tablet contains:
- Calc phos 6x 24.2% w/w
- Kali mur 6x 24.2% w/w
- Kali phos 6x 24.2% w/w
- Mag phos 6x 24.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Calc phos: Leucorrhoea, like white of egg.
Kali mur: Leucorrhoea; discharge of milky-white mucus, thick, non-irritating, bland.
Kali phos: Weakness of muscles and nerves.
Mag phos: Reduces pain.