CT-11 (PARTULET)October 25, 2019
CT-13 (HEMOSIL)October 25, 2019
₨130.00 – ₨1,100.00
Helps In Treatment Of Rheumatism.
What is IMUNAX?
IMUNAX is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
IMUNAX is effective in joint pains, arthritis, rheumatism and muscle pains.
Masood’s IMUNAX is effective for rheumatic pains.
- Indicated in muscular rheumatism, numbness and pain.
- Relieves much of the discomfort during movement.
- Reduces inflammation of the tendons.
- Also treats septic conditions due to rheumatic diseases.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- 2 tablets with warm water after every 2 hours. Reduce frequency when improvement starts.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of IMUNAX are known.
No contraindication for the use of IMUNAX are known till date.
No interactions between IMUNAX and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Rheumatic pains, inflammatory conditions of joints, fever etc.
Each tablet contains:
- Ferr phos 6x 32.2% w/w
- Kali sulph 6x 32.2% w/w
- Mag phos 6x 32.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Ferr phos: Stiff neck. Articular rheumatism. Crick in back. Rheumatic pain in shoulder; pains extend to chest and wrist. Hands swollen and painful. All inflammatory fevers; first stage.
Kali sulph: Rheumatic headache. Pain in nape, back and limbs. Shifting wandering pains. Intermittent fever.
Mag phos: General muscular weakness.