CT-15 (BIOPLASMA) – Five Phos TabletsOctober 25, 2019
CT-17 (STRENTHIN)October 25, 2019
₨160 – ₨1,800
Nerve And Brain Tonic.
What is BRAINAL?
BRAINAL is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
BRAINAL is helpful in increasing memory power and brain performance by maintaining the brain electrical activity.
Masood’s BRAINAL is an effective brain and neve tonic.
- Indicted in nervous headache and weak memory.
- Treats sleeplessness due to anxiety and depression.
- Helps in assimilation of weakness after prolonged illness.
- Act as a nerve tonic and stimulates brain functioning.
- Also elevate irritability, associated chiefly with emotional disturbance.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- 2 tablets after every 3 hours.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of BRAINAL are known.
No contraindication for the use of BRAINAL are known till date.
No interactions between BRAINAL and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Neurasthenia, nervous depression, weakness after prolonged diseases, forgetfulness etc.
Each tablet contains:
- Calc phos 6x 24.2% w/w
- Ferr phos 6x 24.2% w/w
- Mag phos 6x 24.2% w/w
- Nat phos 6x 24.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Calc phos: Peevish, forgetful; after grief and vexation. Headache, worse near the region of sutures, from change of weather.
Ferr phos: Rush of blood to head. Ill effects of sun-heat. Throbbing sensation. Vertigo. Headache better after cold application.
Mag phos: Neuralgic pains relieved by warmth. Indisposition for mental exertion. Aches after mental labor, with chilliness. Sensation as if contents were liquid, as if parts of brain were changing places, as of a cap on head.
Nat phos: Fear. Feels dull in the morning, full feeling and throbbing.