CT-19 (COLEEZ)October 25, 2019
CT-26 (HEMOPIL)October 25, 2019
₨130 – ₨1,100
Supportive Treatment For Diabetes.
What is DIABOX CT-20?
DIABOX (Bio-chemic combination) is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have great importance in homoeopathy and are specially formulated homoeopathic micro-doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
DIABOX is helpful for controlling increased amount of glucose (diabetes) in the blood from normal levels and is also effective for its associated symptoms.
Masood’s CT-20 DIABOX (Biochemic combination) is helpful in managing the blood sugar level (diabetes).
- Useful for diabetic patients with general debility.
- Prevents kidney damage due to high blood sugar level.
- CT-20 Normalizes the thirst, appetite, urination and blood circulation.
- Recover weight loss and muscular weakness due to diabetes.
- Also promotes healing process after diabetic ulceration.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- 4 tablets 4 times a day.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of DIABOX are known.
No contraindication for the use of DIABOX are known till date.
No interactions between DIABOX and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Regulates kidney and liver functions, cures diabetes.
Each tablet contains:
- Calc phos 6x 24.2% w/w
- Ferr phos 6x 24.2% w/w
- Kali phos 6x 24.2% w/w
- Nat phos 6x 24.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Calc phos: Pain in region of kidneys when lifting or blowing the nose.
Ferr phos: Polyuria. Diurnal enuresis.
Kali phos: Enuresis. Incontinence of urine. Very yellow urine.
Nat phos: Conditions arising from excess of lactic acid, often resulting from too much sugar.