CT-32 (RESTON)June 3, 2020
CT-34 (MOSBIT)June 3, 2020
₨160 – ₨1,800
Gives symptomatic relief from pneumonia
What is INVEOL?
INVEOL is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
INVEOL indicated in the treatment of respiratory infection by reducing the inflammatory conditions of lungs.
Masood’s INVEOL indicated for pneumonia and its associated symptoms.
- Useful to minimize inflammatory troubles of respiratory system.
- Good to reduce bronchial inflammation.
- Helps in treating dry & persistent cough.
- Cures high grade fever and rapid heartbeat.
- Normalizes the shortness of breath.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- 2 tablets after every 2 hours.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of INVEOL are known.
No contraindication for the use of INVEOL are known till date.
No interactions between INVEOL and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Pneumonia, bronchitis and other inflammatory troubles of respiratory system.
Each tablet contains:
- Ferr phos 6x 24.2% w/w
- Kali mur 6x 24.2% w/w
- Kali phos 3x 24.2% w/w
- Nat mur 12x 24.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Ferr phos: Expectoration of pure blood in pneumonia.
Kali mur: Rattling sounds of air passing through thick, tenacious mucus in the bronchi; difficult to cough up.
Kali phos: Cough; yellow expectoration.
Nat mur: Whooping-cough with flow of tears with cough.