CT-29 (ENSIL)October 25, 2019
CT-40 (THROTEZ)October 25, 2019
₨130 – ₨1,100
Effective For Kidney Troubles.
What is RENOL?
RENOL is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in Homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
RENOL by Dr Masood Homoeopathic Pharma is excellent remedy for treating kidney complaints due to stones and nephritis, and also promotes kidney functions.
Masood’s RENOL is effective for all kidney complaints.
- Indicated in renal colic due to kidney infections.
- Effective for the removal of renal, Kidney stones and sand.
- Effective Homeopathic Medicine for reducing pain and inflammation due to Urinary tract infection (UTI).
- Helps to regulate kidney functions.
- Normalizes the blood serum level and filtration rate.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- During acute conditions: 2 tablets after every 15 minutes. Later 2 tablets after every 4 hours.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of RENOL are known.
No contraindication for the use of RENOL are known till date.
No interactions between RENOL and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Renal colic, nephritis, bloody or albuminous urine, gravel.
Each tablet contains:
- Calc sulph 6x 32.26% w/w
- Ferr phos 6x 32.26% w/w
- Nat mur 6x 32.26% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Calc sulph: Pain in right side of pelvis, followed by weakness, nausea and pain in stomach.
Ferr phos: Irritation at neck of bladder. Diurnal enuresis. Polyuria. Incontinence of urine.
Nat mur: Pain just after urinating. Cutting pain in abdomen.