CT-27 (GUMSOC)June 9, 2020
CT-49 (NUTRIMAR)June 9, 2020
₨130.00 – ₨1,100.00
Supportive treatment for angina pectoris
What is CARDIOGIN?
CARDIOGIN is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
CARDIOGIN tablets acts on heart muscles and heart arteries and helps to streamline their proper functioning.
Masood’s CARDIOGIN is best indicated for angina pectoris and its associated symptoms.
- Helpful in pain or discomfort in arms, neck, jaw, shoulder or back.
- Improves shortness of breath and sweating.
- Used to manage irregular heartbeat & anxiety.
- Supportive for constricting pain in the chest on exertion.
- Normalizes undue pressure on heart.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- During acute conditions 2 tablets after every 15 minutes.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of CARDIOGIN are known.
No contraindication for the use of CARDIOGIN are known till date.
No interactions between CARDIOGIN and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Palpitation, anxiety, oppressed breathing, cold sweat etc.
Each tablet contains:
- Ferr phos 6x 32.2% w/w
- Mag phos 6x 32.2% w/w
- Nat mur 12x 32.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Ferr phos: Palpitation; pulse rapid. First stage of cardiac diseases. Short, quick, soft pulse.
Mag phos: Angina pectoris. Nervous spasmodic palpitation. Constricting pains around heart.
Nat mur: Heart and chest feel constricted. Fluttering, palpitating; intermittent pulse.