CT-41 (DRANEAR)June 3, 2020
CT-43 (GOSLEP)June 3, 2020
₨160 – ₨1,800
Effective for eye troubles
What is EYETROB?
EYETROB is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
EYETROB tablets tones up the ocular muscles and cures the common optic ailments by removing bacteria and other infective organisms.
Masood’s EYETROB are indicated in supportive treatment for eye affections.
- Reduces dimness of vision and eye strains.
- Helpful in the inflammation of the conjunctiva.
- Improves watering of the eyes and irritation.
- Effective in treatment of squint.
- Indicated in sensation of foreign body in the eye.
- Also cures infection of the eyelids.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- 2 tablets after every 4 hours.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of EYETROB are known.
No contraindication for the use of EYETROB are known till date.
No interactions between EYETROB and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Painful eye, conjunctivitis, ophthalmia, granular eyelids, squinting and blurred vision etc.
Each tablet contains:
- Calc flour 6x 24.2% w/w
- Ferr phos 6x 24.2% w/w
- Kali mur 6x 24.2% w/w
- Kali phos 6x 24.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Calc flour: conjunctivitis; cataract.
Ferr phos: eyes red, inflamed, with burning sensation.
Kali mur: Red, inflamed, with burning sensation.
Kali phos: Weakness of sight; loss of perceptive power; after diphtheria; from exhaustion. Drooping of eyelids.