CT-42 (EYETROB)June 3, 2020
CT-44 (VISHING)June 3, 2020
₨130 – ₨1,100
Useful for insomnia & sleeplessness
What is GOSLEP?
GOSLEP is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
GOSLEP tablets normalizes the sleep by keeping the nerves calm.
Masood’s GOSLEP used in supportive treatment for insomnia.
- Indicated for sleeplessness due to stress, worry & anxiety.
- Gives relief from nervous exhaustion & restlessness.
- Treats insomnia due to great mental exertion.
- Improves the poor sleep habits that may be due to indigestion.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- 2 tablets after every 4 hours.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of GOSLEP are known.
No contraindication for the use of GOSLEP are known till date.
No interactions between GOSLEP and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Sleeplessness from worry and over anxiety and mental exertion. A great soothing and nerve sedative remedy.
Each tablet contains:
- Kali phos 6x 32.2% w/w
- Mag phos 6x 32.2% w/w
- Nat mur 6x 32.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Kali phos: Conditions arising from want of nerve power, neurasthenia, mental and physical depression, are wonderfully improved this remedy. The causes are usually excitement, overwork and worry.
Mag phos: Sleepless on account of indigestion.
Nat mur: Psychic causes of disease; ill effects of grief, fright, anger, etc.