CT-54 (ACNIVUL)October 25, 2019
ALFALFA + GINSENGOctober 30, 2019
₨130.00 – ₨1,100.00
What is MEDIPAN?
MEDIPAN is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
MEDIPAN is a homeopathic medicine that is used as an analgesic for relief from pain without any side effects.
Masood’s MEDIPAN is an excellent homeopathic pain killer.
- Indicated for drawing pain in muscles, bones and joints.
- Reduces stiffness of back, neck and numbness down the legs.
- Helps to control the rheumatic, paralytic and gout pains.
- Also used for chronic myalgia, lumbago and sciatica.
- Effective for sprains, strains and bruised feeling all over the body.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- 2 tablets after every 15 minutes with hot water.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of MEDIPAN are known.
No contraindication for the use of MEDIPAN are known till date.
No interactions between MEDIPAN and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Each tablet contains:
- Calc phos 5x 24.2% w/w
- Ferr phos 5x 24.2% w/w
- Kali phos 5x 24.2% w/w
- Mag phos 5x 24.25 w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Calc phos: Rheumatic pain from draught of air. Stiffness and pain, with cold, numb feeling, worse any change of weather. Pains in joints and bones. Pain through lower left lung.
Ferr phos: Stiff neck. Rheumatic pain in shoulder; pain extend to chest and wrist. Hands swollen and painful.
Kali phos: Pains, with depression and subsequent exhaustion.
Mag phos: General muscular weakness.