CT-57 (FEMTON)June 3, 2020
CT-60 (SUMROL)June 3, 2020
₨130.00 – ₨1,100.00
Seasonal remedy for springs
What is HAIFEV?
HAIFEV is composed of tissue salts. Dr Schuessler’s Biochemic salts have a great importance in homeopathy and are specially formulated homeopathic micro doses which support healing processes in the body by regulating tissue salts level in the cells.
HAIFEV tablets builds up the body’s immunity to fight against the seasonal complaints of spring.
Masood’s HAIFEV is supportive & prophylactic remedy for spring’s complaints.
- Indicated in getting easily fatigued and loss of energy.
- Reduces the dizziness and feeling of tiredness.
- Effective for pale and anemic person’s.
- Useful to treat depression & improves mood.
- Also covers drowsiness and feeling of numbness.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
Dosage Directions for use
- 2 tablets 3 times a day.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
No side effects of HAIFEV are known.
No contraindication for the use of HAIFEV are known till date.
No interactions between HAIFEV and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors
Prophylactic against complaints of spring, Anaemia, fatigue, depression, feeling of tiredness, etc.
Each tablet contains:
- Calc phos 3x 32.2% w/w
- Ferr phos 3x 32.2% w/w
- Nat phos 3x 32.2% w/w
With excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
Calc phos: Stiffness and pain, with cold, numb feeling, worse any change of weather. Anemic children who are peevish, flabby.
Ferr phos: In pale, anemic subjects, with violent local congestions.
Nat phos: Paleness of bluish, florid appearance of face.