ColdifixNovember 7, 2019
TonsixNovember 7, 2019
₨450.00 – ₨1,400.00
Effective for Diarrhea.
Masood’s Diamentin tablets useful to treats diarrhea.
- Indicated for diarrhea due to indigestion.
- Helps to prevent dehydration.
- Relieves abdominal colic and cramps.
- Beneficial in treatment of intestinal inflammation.
Presentation: Bulk packaging in 200 and 800 tablets.
200 Tab., 800 Tab.
Dosage Directions for use
As prescribed by Homoeopathic physician. OR
Adults: 2 tablets 3 time a day,
Children: 1 tablet 3 time a day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Diamentin should not be used upon expiry of shelf life or if blister seal is broken.
- Do not use Diamentin in case of known hypersensitivity to the ingredients or any of the excipients listed on the carton.
Information For Doctors
For Symptomatic relief of diarrhea.
Each tablet contains: Homeopathic Mother Tinctures of
- Aloe socotrina Q
- Terminalia chebula Q
- Aegle marmelos Q
Homoeopathic trituration of
- Ferr phos 6x,
- Kali phos 6x
- Kali mur 6x
- Kali sulph 6x
- Mag phos 6x with Excipients QS.
Aloe socotrina: Weak feeling, as if diarrhea would come on. Lumpy, watery stool. Jelly-like stools, with soreness in rectum after stool.
Terminalia chebula: Diarrhea and dysentery. Frequent ineffectual desire to pass stool, but passes very small quantity, sweat during passing stool.
Aegle marmelos: Obstinate diarrhea and dysentery. Irregularity of bowels, alternate constipation and diarrhea.
Ferr phos: Stools watery, bloody and undigested. First stage of dysentery, with much blood in discharges.
Kali phos: Diarrhea foul, putrid odor; due to depression and exhaustion. Diarrhea while eating.
Kali mur: Diarrhea, after fatty food; clay-colored, white and slimy stools.
Kali sulph: Yellow slimy diarrhea with colicky pain.
Mag phos: Diarrhea, Flatulent colic, forcing patient to bend double.