CANTHARISSeptember 19, 2019
EMALSOSeptember 19, 2019
For Skin Ailment due Impurities of Blood
Masood’s Echinacea Ointment is best indicated for skin ailment due to impurities of blood.
- Indicated in carbuncles and gangrene.
- Good for using after insects bite.
This product is non-greasy and has pharmaceutical elegance.
Apply Echinacea ointment 2-3 times on the affected part. Clean the skin before application of the ointment or as directed by physician.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Information For Doctors
Carbuncles, Insect bites and Gangrenes.
Echinacea Angustifolia Q 5% v/w in a water miscible base.
Echinacea Angustifolia Characteristics:
- Natural History.
(Black Sampson, the Eastern species.)
- Intense itching and burning of skin on neck.
- Little papules on skin, with redness, feeling like nettles. Skin dry.
- Small red pimples on neck and face. (Boils.)
- Septic conditions generally, foul ulcers and gangrene.