CALCAREA PHOSJuly 16, 2019
KALIUM MURJuly 16, 2019
₨130.00 – ₨1,240.00
Phosphate of iron
- Ferrum Phos Bio chemic salt is Useful in anemia and weakness.
- Indicated in first stage of fever and common cold.
- Effective in all kinds of acute inflammations.
- Boost up the immunity.
- Helpful for heat-induced headaches.
- It can prevent excessive bleeding from the body.
- Ferrum Phos is available in 6X, 3X, 12X, 30X, 200X & 1000X potency.
Powder Form, Tablets Form
3X, 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X, 1000X
20GM, 100GM, 500GM
Dosage Directions for use
Dosage: Usually used in 6x potency; or as prescribed by Homeopathic physician.
Note: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Information For Doctors
Ferrum phosphoricum is known as the First aid remedy. It is found especially in red blood cells. Iron, contained in red blood cells, absorbs the oxygen from the air during the inhaling process in order to distribute it to all tissues of the body. It is regarded as the oxygen carrier. The more oxygen the cells receive, the more nutrients they can burn and the more energy they can release. Ferrum Phosphoricum is helpful in all kind of infections in their initial stages. It is supportive in the treatment of acute inflammations, feverish conditions, fresh wounds, cuts and scratches as well as first-degree burns (e.g. sunburn). Also supports treatment of diarrhea and gastritis.
Where it Acts?
It acts mainly on blood and any tissue of the body is weak, anemic person at right sided generally.
- Faded and pale skin.
- Shortness of breath.
- Nose bleed.
- Fever with redness.
- Reddened forehead and cheeks.
- Red, hot ears and chin.
- Light red discoloration of tongue with fever.
- Blue black shade in the nasal root and under the eyes.
- Grey black coloring around the nose.
- Pale Anemic person.
- Inflammation anywhere with fever, redness and pain.
- Common cold.
- All recent physical injuries.