ColdifixNovember 7, 2019
TonsixNovember 7, 2019
₨450.00 – ₨1,400.00
Effective for Fever & Inflammatory Diseases.
Masood’s Fever-Aid tablets indicated in fever related symptoms.
- Effective in continuous, intermittent and remittent fever.
- Treats body aches and debility associated with fever.
- Reduces all kind of inflammation in body.
- Useful in runny nose and sore throat.
Presentation: Bulk packaging in 200 and 800 tablets.
200 Tab., 800 Tab.
Dosage Directions for use
As prescribed by Homoeopathic physician. OR
Adults: 2 tablets 3 time a day,
Children: 1 tablet 3 time a day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Fever-Aid should not be used upon expiry of shelf life or if blister seal is broken.
- Do not use Fever-Aid in case of known hypersensitivity to the ingredients or any of the excipients listed on the carton.
Information For Doctors
For Symptomatic relief of Fever and Inflammatory diseases.
Each tablet contains: Homeopathic Mother Tinctures of
- Chirata Q
- Baptisia Q
- China off 6D
Homoeopathic trituration of
- Ferr phos 3x,
- Kali mur 3x
- Nat mur 3x with Excipients QS.
CHIRATA: It is a fever-killer. Fever may come any time, coldness lasts long, desire for hot water. Hot stage lasts for ¾ hours, afterwards seating stage appear. Burning sensation in the eyes from onset of fever and last till fever. Nausea, bilious vomiting comes before hot stage.
BAPTISIA: Chill, with rheumatic pains and soreness all over body. Heat all over, with occasional chills. Chill about 11 a.m.
CHINA OFFICINALIS: Intermittent, paroxysms anticipate; return every week. All stages well marked. Hay fever, watery coryza, pain in temples.
FERRUM PHOSPHORICUM: Chill daily at 11p.m. all catarrhal and inflammatory fevers; first stage.
KALIUM MURATICUM: Rheumatic fever; exudation and swelling around the joints. Rheumatic pains felt only during motion, or increased by it.
NATRUM MURATICUM: Chill between 9 and 11 a.m. Heat; violent thirst, increases with fever. Coldness of body and continued chilliness very marked.