Brain Tonic PlusOctober 4, 2019
GINSENG DROPSOctober 4, 2019
For Men’s debilitated organ
* For external use only
Masood’s Genetone for men is an external tonic for the weak & debilitated organ in consequence of venery.
- Genetone is Indicated in weakness after excessive masturbation (musht zani ka ilaj).
- Helps cure erectile dysfunction
- Recovers skin thinness & loss of subcutaneous layer beneath the skin.
- Used for coldness and numbness of the part.
- Genetone Restores blood supply to the penis.
Cash on Delivery available across Pakistan
Note: For external use only
Massage the organ gently with 20 drops of Genetone for five minutes early morning or before going to bed. Do not massage unduly.
- To be use as prescribed by a registered homoeopathist. +
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
- Keep in cool and dry place.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
- Shake well before use.
- Use within 3 years of manufacturing.
- Avoid rubbing on glans penis and on portions having abrasions, blisters or cuts etc.
- Recommended as supporting therapy, HR-40 Fortitone, Androtone Syrup and Kraver Gold Capsules.
Information For Doctors
Bad effects of masturbation, Weakness after excesses, over indulgence, frequent night emissions, Spermatorrhea, emacia, retraction, flabbiness, relaxation of the part, sensation of numbness.
Each 1ml contains:
- Ignatia Ø 4.22% v/v
- Bellis Per Ø 4.22% v/v
- Arnica Mont Ø 4.22% v/v
- Staphisagria Ø 4.22% v/v
- Cannabis Ind Ø 4.22% v/v
- Gelsimium Ø 4.22% v/v
- Terebinthina 0.063% v/v
- Camphor Off 1DH 8.49% v/v
Ignatia: After shocks, grief, disappointment.
Bellis Per: Traumatism of the pelvic organs, auto-traumatism, expresses the condition calling for this remedy; ill effects from masturbation.
Arnica Mont: After traumatic injuries, overuse of any organ, strains.
Staphisagria: Sexual sins and excess. Very sensitive.
Cannabis Ind: After sexual intercourse, backache. Oozing of white, glairy mucus from glans. Satyriasis. Prolonged thrill. Chordee. Sensation of swelling in perineum or near anus, as if sitting on a ball.
Gelsemum: Spermatorrhoea, without erections. Genitals cold and relaxed. Scrotum continually sweating. Gonorrhea, first stage; discharge scanty; tendency to corrode; little pain, but much heat; smarting at meatus.
Terebinthina: Aching soreness of the muscles. Ecchymosis.
Camphor Off: Desire increased. Chordea. Priapism. Nightly emissions.