KALIUM MURJuly 16, 2019
KALIUM SULPHJuly 16, 2019
₨130.00 – ₨1,240.00
- Kalium Phos (Kaluim Phosporicum) tissue salt is Indicated in mental exhaustion with Anxiety and depression.
- Helps to relief nervous headache and nervous indigestion.
- Used in lack of concentration related to mental fatigue.
- Also indicated in insomnia and lethargy.
- Kalium Phos also acts as a nerve tonic.
- Kalium Phos is available in 6X, 3X, 12X, 30X, 200X & 1000X potency.
Powder Form, Tablets Form
3X, 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X, 1000X
20GM, 100GM, 500GM
Dosage Directions for use
Dosage: Third to twelfth trituration; or as prescribed by Homeopathic physician.
Note: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Information For Doctors
Kalium Phosphoricum is found in the brain cells, nerve fluids, blood plasma and the intercellular fluids. It is vital for regeneration of nerve tissue and forms “Grey matter”. It offers restorative relief for symptoms of depression, stress and nervous tension and sleeplessness by helping the body control pain signals. It is indicated in the treatment of mental, emotional and physical exhaustion and general states of weakness. It is helpful for the treatment of nervous headaches, nervous dyspepsia, weariness, lowered vitality and energy, low mood and other similar conditions. It relieves the nervous asthma in conjunction with MAGNESIA PHOS.
Where it Acts?
It acts on mental, emotional, and nervous states. Supports treatment of depression, nerve and muscle weakness, headache, insomnia, fatigue and lack of energy.
- Inability to concentrate.
- High temperatures.
- Mental fatigue.
- Hair loss.
- Ash-grey skin.
- Sunken temples or cheeks.
- Yellow brown mustard coating of the tongue.
- Gum bleeding.
- Halitosis (Bad breath).
- Nervous headache.
- Concentration difficulty.