FYTOLACA HFSeptember 20, 2019
NEUROTEX-ESeptember 20, 2019
Effective Pain Relief.
- Masood’s Kalmin Tablets is an effective Homeopathic pain reliever (pain killer) for all kinds of body pains.
- Masood’s Karmin tablets are Indicated for joint & muscular pains
- KalimN tablets arre effective Homeopathic pain relief tablets for toothache.
- Effective in reducing headache, lumbago and sciatica.
- Used for renal colic, post-traumatic pains.
- Also helpful in treating the acute attacks of gout.
Presentation: tablets in blister packing (2 x 15).
Dosage Directions for use
- Rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis and osteoarthritis: 2-3 Tablets three times a day.
- Lumbago, sciatica: 2 Tablets four times a day, in Acute conditions, 2 Tablets three times a day when improvement begins.
- Bursitis, Tendinitis, Myositis: 2 Tablets two times a day.
- Acute attack of Gout: 2 Tablets every four hours.
- Renal colic: 2-3 Tablets three times a day.
- Dysmenorrhoea: 2 Tablets three times a day.
- Dental pain: 2 Tablets three times a day.
- Post-operative and Post traumatic Inflammation: 2-3 Tablets four times a day.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Use within three years of manufacturing.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
Kalmin may not be used in patients having peptic ulcer and urticaria.
Information For Doctors
Kalmin is indicated in all painful and inflammatory conditions i.e.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Osteoarthritis.
- Intervertebral Disc syndrome i.e., lumbago, sciatica.
- Non-articular rheumatism e.g. bursitis, tendinitis, myositis etc.
- Acute attacks of gout.
- Renal colic.
- Dental pain.
- Post-operative and post traumatic pain, inflammation and swelling.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Homoeopathic Mother Tinctures of Apium Graveolens 4% v/w, Boswellia Serrata 3% v/w, Curcuma Longa 2% v/w, Piscidia Erythrina 10% v/w, Salix Alba 6% v/w & Zingiber Officinale 3% v/w with excipients q.s. to tablet weight.
APIUM GRAVEOLENS: Indicated in throbbing headaches, Rheumatic pain in muscles of neck and sacrum and also Dysmenorrhoea.
BOSWELLIA SERRATA: The primary use of Boswellia Serrata is in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory conditions in the body.
CURCUMA LONGA: Research has proved that curcuma longa is very potent in acute inflammation occuring in joints, muscles and other organs of human body. Well-known for its Antioxident, Anti Carcinogenic and cardiovascular system beneficial effects.
PISCIDIA ERYTHRINA: Indicated in Neuralgic and spasmodic pains and also pains during irregular menstruation.
SALIX ALBA: Useful in diseases accompanied by fever, rheumatic ailments, headache and pain caused by inflammation.
ZINGIBER OFFICINALE: Indicated for weakness of all joints, backache and cramps in soles and palms.