MPW-09 (CARDIOX)November 3, 2020
MPW-11 (NERVIX)November 3, 2020
₨140.00 – ₨1,150.00
For Angina Pectoris
What is angina pectoris?
Angina is chest pain or discomfort caused when heart muscle doesn’t get enough oxygen-rich blood. It is not a disease, it is a symptom of an underlying heart problem, usually coronary heart disease (CHD).
There are three types of angina:
- Stable angina is the most common type. It is chest pain or discomfort that most often occurs with activity or emotional stress.
- Unstable angina is the most dangerous. It does not follow a pattern and can happen without physical exertion. It is a sign that you could have a heart attack soon.
- Variant angina is rare or happens on resting.
Common symptoms are:
- Shortness of breath.
- Abdominal pain.
- Discomfort in the neck, jaw or back.
- Stabbing pain instead of chest pressure.
Masood’s MPW tablets are composition of homeopathic medicines & biochemic salts that are especially formulated by trituration process for the overall health and improvement in symptomatic state.
CARDISTAB relaxes the heart muscles by alleviating the heaviness and pressure that radiates across the chest. It lessens the crushing pain and discomfort of the heart. And also helps to ease in shortness of breath, nausea, sweating and weakness.
Dosage Directions for use:
- 2 tablets after every 1 to 4 hours with fresh water.
- Take tablets 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Or as directed by registered Homeopathic physician.
Presentation: 20g & 500g tablets.
No side effects of CARDISTAB are known.
No contraindication for the use of CARDISTAB are known till date.
No interactions between CARDISTAB and other products are known.
Note: Use within 5 years of manufacturing.
Information For Doctors:
For management of symptoms of dyspnea, must lie with high feeling of constriction on right side with cold sweat.
Each tablet contains:
- Ferr phos 4x 32.26% w/w
- Mag phos 4x 32.265 w/w
- Cactus grand 1x 32.26% w/w
Mode of action:
Ferr phos: Palpitation; pulse rapid. First stage of cardiac diseases. Short, quick, soft pulse.
Mag phos: Angina pectoris. Nervous spasmodic palpitation. Constricting pains around heart.
Cactus grand: Violent palpitation; worse lying on left side. Angina pectoris, with suffocation, cold sweat, and ever-present iron band feeling. Pain in apex, shooting down left arm.