NATRUM MURJuly 16, 2019
NATRUM SULPHJuly 16, 2019
₨130.00 – ₨1,240.00
Phosphate of Sodium
- Natrum Phosphoricum (Natrum Phos) is Indicated in gastric ulceration and digestive troubles.
- Regulates the acid base balance.
- is Effective in gout and rheumatic disorders.
- Natrum Phos is helpful for acid refulx in babies
- Effective for the catarrh of kidneys or bladder.
- Also used in vomiting due to indigestion.
- Natrum Phos is available in 6X, 3X, 12X, 30X, 200X & 1000X potency.
Powder Form, Tablets Form
3X, 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X, 1000X
20GM, 100GM, 500GM
Dosage Directions for use
Dosage: Third to twelfth trituration; or as prescribed by Homeopathic physician.
Note: Consult your Homeopathic Doctor before taking this medication.
Information For Doctors
Phosphate of sodium is the acid neutralizing tissue salt and is present in the blood, muscles, and nerve and brain cells. This salt keeps the blood alkaline. This salt regulates the balance of fats and acids in the body at all times. Lack of this salt in gastric juice will cause digestive troubles. It is indicated in acid conditions of the stomach, gout, gastric ulceration, flatulence, sour vomiting and diarrhea, indigestion from fatty foods and yellow coating in the mouth.
Where it Acts?
It acts on gastro intestinal tract, mouth, stomach, stool, joints and kidneys.
- Smelly feet & sweat.
- Burning sensation on skin.
- Yellow coating in the mouth.
- Indigestion from fatty food.
- Greasy, dull shine on the forehead.
- Open skin pores, Blackhead, and Pimples.
- Sagging cheeks.
- Double chin.
- Tongue yellowish at the back.
- Yellowish coating at the back of the tongue.
- Acid taste & sour breath.
- Fat indigestion.
- Vomiting of sour fluids.
- Diarrhea with sour smelling stools.
- Joint stiffness.