KALMIN TABLETSSeptember 20, 2019
RELAXOFOSSeptember 20, 2019
Effective For Improving Mental Functions.
Masood’s Neurotex-E (Ginkgo Biloba +Bacopa Monerri tablets) are good for cerebral functions & nervous exhaustion.
- Nerutotex E are Indicated in dizziness, headache, and depression.
- Reduced cramps like pain in the calf muscles during walking.
- Neurotex E tablets are Used for tinnitus, disturbance of concentration, and sensation of numbness.
- Also, rehabilitate arterial circulatory insufficiency due to old age.
- Neurotex E – Ginkgo Biloba + Bacopa Monerri tablets at the best price in Pakistan. Cash on delivery is available across Pakistan.
Presentation: Sugar-free tablets in blister packing (2 x 10).
Dosage Directions for use
- Memory Loss: 1 Tablet Twice a Day
- Senility (Alzheimer’s disease): 1 Tablet 3 Times a Day
- Tinnitus: 1 Tablet Twice a Day
- Peripheral Arterial insufficiency (pain in Leg & Pallor of Legs): 1 Tablet Twice a Day
- Erectile Dysfunction (Male Tonic): 1 Tablet 3 Times a day
- Depression: 1 Tablet 3 Times a Day
- Premenstrual Syndrome: 1 Tablet Twice a Day
- Allergies / Asthma: 1 Tablet Twice a Day.
Neurotex-E is a sugar free preparation and is thus suitable for diabetic patients also.
- It should not be used in children under 12 years of age.
- Neurotex-E should not be used upon expiry of shelf life or if blister seal is broken.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- To be used as directed by a registered homeopath.
- Use within three years of manufacturing.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
- Do not use Neurotex-E in case of known hypersensitivity to Ginkgo Biloba, Bacopa Monnieri or any of the excipients listed on the carton.
- In very rare cases, mild gastro-intestinal disorder, headache or allergic skin reactions have been observed.
Information For Doctors
- Dizziness, headache, tinnitus, disturbance of concentration, memory loss and reduced mental capacity due to insufficient cerebral circulation. (Helps in Alzheimer’s Disease).
- Sequels of cerebrovascular accident and head injury.
- Sensation of numbness, cold and discoloured toes due to insufficient blood flow.
- Reduced hearing and sight due to circulatory insufficiency.
- Cramp like pain in the calf during walking caused by arteriosclerosis.
- Arterial circulatory insufficiency due to old age, diabetes and nicotine abuse.
- Asthma and Allergies.
- Erectile Dysfunction.
- Premenstrual Syndrome.
One film coated tablet contains, 80mg dry extract from Homoeopathic Mother Tincture of Ginkgo Biloba leaves, standardized to 24% Ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones, balanced in their optimum ratios with mother tincture of Bacopa Monnieri.
- Magnesium stearate
- Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
Ginkgo Biloba: General lameness & muscular weakness.
Bacopa Monnieri: Nervous system disorder, neuralgia, improves mental function, memory and concentration. Also reduces learning time.