DiamentinNovember 7, 2019
GASTRONEX PlusNovember 11, 2019
₨450.00 – ₨1,400.00
Effective for enlarged tonsils.
Masood’s Tonsix tablets relieves symptoms of enlarged tonsils.
- Helpful in reduces inflammation of tonsils.
- Indicated in sore throat with painful swallowing
- Used to treats fever due to tonsillitis.
Presentation: Bulk packaging in 200 and 800 tablets.
200 Tab., 800 Tab.
Dosage Directions for use
As prescribed by Homoeopathic physician. OR
Adults: 2 tablets 3 time a day,
Children: 1 tablet 3 time a day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Tonsix should not be used upon expiry of shelf life or if blister seal is broken.
- Do not use Tonsix in case of known hypersensitivity to the ingredients or any of the excipients listed on the carton.
Information For Doctors
For Symptomatic relief of enlarged tonsils.
Each tablet contains: Homeopathic Mother Tinctures of
- Echinacea Q
- Verbascum Q
- Allium Sativa Q
- Allium cepa Q
Homoeopathic trituration of
- Calc phos 6x
- Ferr phos 6x
- Kali mur 6x
Echinacea: Tonsils purple or black, gray exudation extending to posterior nares and air-passages
Verbascum: Sneezing, catarrh and colds with sore throat.
Allium sativa: Enlarged tonsils. Sensitive to cold air.
Allium cepa: Tonsillitis; with coryza, with acrid nasal discharge and laryngeal symptoms.
Calc phos: Swollen tonsils; cannot open mouth without pain.
Ferr phos: Ulcerated sore throat. Tonsils red and swollen.
Kali mur: Follicular tonsillitis. Tonsils inflamed; enlarged so much, can hardly breathe. Grayish patches or spots in the throat and tonsils.